Solar Panels Essex - Find Installers, Get Quotes!
Find solar panel installers in Essex. View detailed profiles, contact companies, compare quotes and save on Solar Panels (PV) today.
Recent Solar Panel Projects in Essex:
Solar Panels for Flat Roof
Need solar panels for new flat roof extension.
Ground Mounted Solar PV
Ground mounted solar system, to power electric in domestic house. 4 acres of land.
4 kW pv installed and commissioned before deadline.
16 Solar Panels
16 solar panels required
Commercial Solar PV
Solar panels for small business unit in Rochford.
Solar Panel Repair
Repair to previously installed system required.
Solar Panel Quotes
Looking at quotes for domestic solar panel installation.
Renewables Off Gas Grid
New development, not connected to local gas supplies. Need quotes for installing alternatives for heating.
4kW German Panels
Need 4kW German panels for domestic property.
Solar Panels in Essex
How it all Works
- As well as savings from generating your own electricity, the Feed in Tariff pays householders and businesses for every unit of electricity your panels generate.
- The current FIT rate for installations up to 10kW supplying power to a grid connected building is 3.86 p/kWh.
- An additional tariff of 5.24 p/kWh is paid for unused electricity you "export" to the grid.
- Your system must be installed by an MCS accredited installer.
- Your installer should be able to help with the application process and explain any requirements
How Much do Solar Panels Cost in Essex
A solar panel installation will vary in cost based on factors like the size of the system, the type of panel used and perhaps access issues. As a rule of thumb you can expect to pay between £5,000 and £8,000 for a 4kWp domestic system, with the median cost last year of £6,804.
How Much Can You Earn in Essex
Choose system size to see sample returns:
- Predicted electricity generation is estimated and averaged over a selection of locations in Essex for installations facing between SE and SW.
- Feed in Tariff income is calculated at a rate of 3.86 p/kWh.
- Export income is calculated at the export rate of 5.24 p/kWh.
- 50% on-site usage is assumed.
- Electricity savings based on an electricity unit price of 16.39p.
Find Installers in Essex
Solar panels are a significant investment, so it's important that you find the right installer for you. We recommend that you get quotes from at least 3 different installers.
Compare Installers Yourself
Use our directory to compare accredited solar panel installers in Essex. You can browse companies, see details of their experience and customer feedback. Shortlist companies to contact them quickly and easily.Find Solar Installers in Essex
Get 3 Solar Quotes
If you prefer, we can do some of the work for you and put you in touch with 3 accredited solar installers. The installers will then telephone you to arrange a site visit so they can provide an accurate quote.Get 3 Solar Quotes