One Solar are commercial solar panel installers and consultants to farms and businesses throughout Scotland.
We are a customer focused company, constantly looking for the best options and returns for our clients. We do this via an in-depth feasibility study, which is free of charge. With a feasibility study for your farm or businessess we can investigate the most beneficial options for you - based on current usage requirements, plant in use, existing electrical set-up and budget.
Our policy is to provide a quality service to all of our customers from design through to installation and after-care. The benefits of a commercial solar PV system for your business or farm are numerous:
- Solar PV can provide annual returns of up to 17% for your business .
- You are paid for every unit of energy your system produces, whether you use it or not.
- You can now write off up to £500,000 of capital investment on a solar PV system via the Annual Investment Allowance (AIA)
- There is new Carbon Trust funding available where the Feed-In Tariff payments that you receive cover the loan repayments for purchasing the system.
- The energy that you generate can dramatically reduce electricity costs in your business.
- Protect your business against ever increasing energy costs.
- Reduce your carbon footprint.
Why choose One Solar?
At One Solar we pride ourselves on quality components, our relationships with our customers and our comprehensive service.
- Fully MCS Accredited Installations
- MCS accredited in-house installation teams.
- Individual, computer-designed plan for your property showing detailed panel configuration.
- INDEX-LINKED yearly return of up to 17% via the Government's Clean Energy Cashback Scheme (Launched April 2010).
- Year-round electricity generation – Works on daylight, not sunlight.
Comprehensive Project Management
- Bespoke System Design options – by our professional designers using CAD Solar and PVSol Expert
- Management of your DNO application – we compile and submit the design application and G59 connection application forms.
- Professional Installation and System Commissioning
- Assistance with your Feed-In Tariff application
- Aftercare and Training - on optimum system usage.
Prior to installation we complete:
- Energy Performance Assessment (EPC)
- Roof Assessment and Loading Calculation
- Health & Safety Risk Assessment
- Electrical Suitability Survey
- Bespoke Method Statement
There are now great benefits from commercial solar as system prices have settled to a level which allows strong annual percentage returns and short payback periods. Currently, our customers enjoy an average annual return of up to 17% (between earnings and savings).
* - One Solar PV Ltd: MCS and RECC Details
MCS Certificate Number: NIC3287
Date Certified: 25/11/2011
Technologies: Solar Photovoltaics
MCS Information checked: 19/08/2014
RECC Membership checked: 19/08/2014
You should verify up to date accreditation (e.g. MCS, Gas Safe etc) for both installer and product before you go ahead.